Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wow!!


I am so sorry I am really behind in this! But the great news is that today you get the rest of this fabulous download free!! I am soo loving the wonderful comments you are all leaving. Thanks Heaps and I hope that you are all joining us on facebook for some more amazing freebies and challenges and sales. I will be back at least I am hoping with a freebie once a week. We are so blessed to have such an amazing team here at Moo Two Designs that I am sure I can hustle up some cool Commercial Use stuff too!! Woooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is feeling just like christmas to me. Be sure to join us on face book- Moo Two Designs Facebook and to check out our store- Moo Two Designs Store! Thanks again for your patronage!! Cheers Liz of Lizard Dau Designs

The linkie to the final part!- shhhhhh!! Don't tell anyone but this is not all!!

Denim and Daisy Final

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this wonderful gift!!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this cute kit!