Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Am Back!!

Oh wow I have had a fantastic weekend shopping and taking advantage of all the great sales we have in the digi scrapping industry. I had an amazing weekend with friends right by the water and I am utterly exhausted. My house looks like a bomb has hit it cause I have been mostly in bed getting over my big weekend. But now I am back on track and feeling pretty fabulous. So I thought I would come and share with you some of the amazing things we have here at Moo Two Designs.

Moo Two Designs Store

First of all there is this months collaboration. It is called How My Garden Grows and it is jam packed full of bright summery type elements and floral papers that will gladden any heart!! It is a good thing I can at least scrap with these Garden elements cause I certainly don't have a green thumb to do it in real life. If things grow in my garden and survive that is all well and good. Most do not!! ROFL!! I had better stick to designing as this is what I know best. Anyways I am here to share with you this amazing huge kit How My Garden Grows! It has 181 elements and 65 papers all quality checked for your scrapping pleasure. I have played with this kit and I can tell you personally it is sooooooo much fun!! Check out the quick pages I made you all!!

How My Garden Grows Collaboration Priced at $6.00 for the Month of May



Oh yes and we also have a fabulous sale happening with our famous designing duo This Be Me Scraps. It is almost Mothers Day and This Be Me Scraps is celebrating with a splash!! Everything in their store is priced down at $1.99 for a short time. You have from May the 6th to the 19th to grab their stuff at the low price of $1.99. So don't dally and hurry on in to shop thier wonderful store!!

This Be Me Scraps Store






Thanks soo much for your time!! Hope to see you at Moo Two Designs very soon!! Next I will be back with some amazing new stuff in store!!..Cheers Liz of Lizard Dau Designs

0 comments: