Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wow!! Gosh!! Golllleeeeeeeeee!!

Boy have we got one amazing collaboration for you this month. Yesterday I post the main preview for it and I just can't help but think of how much fun it will be to play with this one!! It is soooooo bright and cheery it just brings a smile to my eyes every time I look at it. Let me introduce our new collaboration for the month of May. It is called How My Garden Grows. It is chock full of fun and exciting elements and some awesome papers  that you will find heaps of uses for. This is such a versatile kit. I can see pages for summer, spring, gardening and just plain having fun in the outdoors. You will not be disappointed. It is huge and is selling for the measely price of just $6.00 for the month of April ONLY. No longer than that!! So hurry on in and getting your scrapping on at Moo Two Designs!!

Moo Two Designs Store

How My Garden Grows Collab






Many thanks to the wonderful and talented designers who put this amazing collab together!!

Panda Bear Designs
KatLen Kreations
Color Palette Designs
This Be Me Scraps
Robins Printables
Happy Scrap Arts
Aida Scraps
Travlyn Womyn Originals
Lizard Dau Designs



0 comments: