Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Apologies!!

Oh gosh wow it has just been brought to my attention that I missed one of our most valuable designers in the collab previews I have done. Huh!! I am not surprised really as my mind has gone north and south what with my aunty passing the other day and a lot of other stuff happening. Please Eileen forgive me!! I just somehow missed your lovely contribution altogether. Now don't ask me how I managed it??? I just do stupid things sometimes. So please let me introduce to you Happy Scrap Arts wonderful part of our Collab Level Up Teen Gamer Kit!!

Moo Two Designs Store

Happy Scrap Arts Store



and here is the fixed preview!!

Level Up Teen Gamer Collaboration


As I am strapped for time at the moment I will fix the linkies and also the full preview but work on the paper one when I get back from my short camping trip. So sorrry guys!! Cheers Liz of Lizard Dau Designs

0 comments: