Friday, November 9, 2012

New Stuff for YOU!!

Hi there my lovelies we have some awesome new product for you here at Moo Two Designs!! We have such an fantastic brand new store that I am busting to show you. We have some new designers and some awesome new creative team gals as well so heaps of new stuff in store NOW!!. A BIG farm welcome to all of you!! Anyways down to business here is some new stuff for YOU!!

Moo Two Designs Store

New Products

Happy Scrap Arts Store

Halloween Happenings PU

Traveling Asia

Traveling Egypt

Traveling England

Traveling France


Traveling


Panda Bear Designs Store

Lil Monsters


LightningBug Creations Store

Pumpkin Carving



Well that be all for today!! I will be back tomorrow with some more new stuff for you all. I cannot wait!! There are some exciting changes happening at Moo Two and next year is going to be just amazing!! Until tomorrow I wish you health and happiness. Cheers Liz of Lizard Dau Designs






0 comments: