Monday, November 26, 2012

SALE EXTENDED!!

Whooot whoooot!! I have some exciting news to share with you! Our Cyber Monday Sale of 65% off storewide has been extended for ONE MORE day. We have had gremlins in the zen cart and the sale did not go off as intended. For that we apologise and would love our loyal customers to come and visit us again and take advantage of our extended sale!! There is soooooooo much to shop and love at Moo Two Designs.

Moo Two Designs Store

 Joke for YOU!!

Two guys were out walking their dogs on a hot day, when they pass by a pub. The first guy says “Let’s go in there for a pint.” Second guy, says, “They won’t let us in with our dogs.” First guy: “Sure they will, just follow my lead.”
He goes up to the pub, and sure enough the doorman says, “I can’t let you in here with that dog.” He replies, “Oh, I’m blind and this is my seeing-eye dog.” The doorman says, “Ok then, come on in.”
The second guy sees this and does the same thing. He goes up to the pub, and the doorman says, “You can’t come in here with a dog.” He replies, “I’m blind and this is my seeing-eye dog.” The doorman responds, “You have a chihuahua for a seeing-eye dog?” The second guy stops for a second, and exclaims, “They gave me a chihuahua?".

I hope you like that joke I did!! Okays have fun shopping and please keep yourself and your family safe and sound these holidays! From all of us at Moo Two Designs all the best. Cheers Liz of Lizard Dau Designs

0 comments: